ad

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Delkim reliability over the years

 




I have used a lot of tackle through the years and some I have liked and some I wished I would have never bought. I have written many product reviews as well and sometimes reflect back on certain ones. Today I have to talk about one company specifically Delkim that I have been impressed with over and over again. We all see the newest gadgets on the market and get excited but the old saying goes if it isn't broke don't fix it. I have only used Delkim's for around 5 years now. I started with the Ev Plus and then saved up for the TXI model.



 

There are so many great things that I am sure we have all heard about them over and over again and they are all true. From their excellent bite detection in any weather from rain, wind and snow they hold up well.

The above picture is my friends Delkims going strong for over 15 years! How many other alarms can you say will deliver that kind of performance?  With the economy the way it is I am sure most of us want to make our dollars last as long as possible and that's the reason I wanted to share this.

Even though this fish was posted before it goes to show what great indication is all about. This one fell on 3 tiny beeps of the alarm! If I didn't have my Delkim's who knows if they would have even registered with another brand name alarm.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment