ad

Friday, March 29, 2013

Bite Alarm 101 for beginners



It is that time again. I just uploaded another beginner video showing the bite alarm, bite indicator or buzzer whatever you want to call them. I have been making videos  and some are very basic. What a more experienced angler takes for granted such as what a bite alarm is the average person especially in the United States has no clue what it is.

This is all about raising awareness of carp fishing and little by little more and more people get into the sport and quickly understand what each item is used for. We have a lake around 1 hour from my house and after the bait shop started selling bite alarms everyone was using them simply because they knew what they were used for and they were convenient to use especially when you are hanging out with your friends or even taking a nap. They quickly alert you to a fish running or even messing with your bait. I hope these videos are helpful and educational to you as I enjoy seeing new anglers on the banks who also enjoy my passion for carp fishing. Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment