ad

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Screaming Delkim Carp Run video #2 out now!



I finally got another Delkim TX-I run on video. This was about a month ago and I had this gorgeous common fall to a CC Moore Live System 18mm Boilie. I was using a pva bag full of match pellets and stick mix and this would lay on top of the silt which allowed for a good hook hold. Initially the fish gave a beep and then a hurried to set up my camcorder. About 15 minutes later I had a good run and then all of the sudden on saw the line slack as I was lifting so I knew it was swimming towards me and wound in the slack line to keep tension so the hook would not pull out of the mouth.

After a nice battle and avoiding some underwater snags which you can not see in the video it finally got close enough to the net but then it surged right back out. I kept a firm grip on the rod and finally landed the fish and let it rest in the net for a few minutes before moving it carefully to the Trakker mat. Fishing alone can often be difficult but having a good setup makes it a lot easier to control the fish and secure the fish. While I set up my camera I know the fish is secure in the mat and has not chance of harming itself since the Velcro top holds it in place. 

Finally after a few photos I released this fish of 17lb 12oz to be caught again someday hopefully at a larger size. Thanks for reading and watching!

#carp #fishing #ccmoore #spomb #livesystem #trakker

No comments:

Post a Comment