ad

Thursday, September 19, 2013

How to properly prepare hemp seed for carp fishing including CC Moore Hemp Oil

 

I just finished up another how to video. I just looked on youtube and I can't believe I have done 61 videos already! Where does the time fly? One thing I will say is I am very proud to have helped a lot of people with their carp fishing and also got some new anglers into the sport as well. If you show the information and how to properly do things the results will speak for themselves.



In this video I am showing how to prepare hemp seed from the raw seed. This is such an effective bait for carp fishing and has helped to land a ton of fish for anglers all over the world. The best way in my opinion to make it is to get a pot and dump in the raw hemp. In this video I use 1 1/2lbs of raw hemp. I then bring water to a boil and dump it over the hemp and make sure it is covered by at least 1 inch. I then take aluminum foil and put it over the pot and finally the lid is placed over it. This will hold the heat in and also begin to soften the hemp seed up. I wait for 15+ hours and remove the foil. I begin the boiling process which takes 30+ minutes or until the seed splits and you can see the whites.


One little trick to mention is adding baking soda which is sodium bicarbonate. This will turn the seeds black and shiny and make them look just like snails on the bottom. I use around 10ml which equals 2 teaspoons in a kilo mix including water.

 

 
 
 

Once finished you can save some of the juices for method mixes or other recipes. I let the hemp cool for at least an hour before using it. It works much better if you want until it cools. I then take some CC Moore hemp oil and dump roughly 2 tablespoons full over the hemp. The reason for this is to replenish the oils that came out of the seed and also were cooked off in the boiling process. The CC Moore Hemp Oil is high in nutrients and is a great booster of any bait. This product can be bought at Big Carp Tackle and can be found here. CC Moore Hemp Oil  I also add in some Himalayan rock salt which is full of natural minerals. This is the safest salt to use for carp fishing. A lot of salts on the market are not safe for the fish to eat mainly due to the caking agents found in them.

Here are the stages of boiling from start to finish.
 

 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment