ad

Monday, September 1, 2014

PVA friendly the CC Moore Glycerine way Part 2 of 2!


Part 2






Part 2 of this section I wanted to mainly focus on particles in glycerine with no extra liquids. I found I got a much better explosion when the pva melted which you can see in the video below.





The above is the CC Moore Particles in Talin and I added in glycerine to produce the pva friendly mix. I used a pva mesh stick for this part as I wanted to focus primarily on the explosion comparision from a mix with more liquid compared to just a pva friendly particle mix.





After dropping the mesh stick into the tank the break down was quicker due to the mesh and left a nice presentation on the bottom that any carp would find irresistible . I used the same rig before which had a Hi-Viz Tutti Frutti Tiger on it just to grab a photo of how the bait was presented after the break down.










After recording this and rewatching it a few times I came to the conclusion that this was an insanely easy mix to use every time out on the bank with little to no prep time and creates a deadly tactic worth trying. As winter drags on expect a lot more videos to come.. Brian Wingard
Products used in this video and links

No comments:

Post a Comment