ad

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Keeping warm while carp fishing.

For years I have sat on the banks in the early spring or even fall/winter and got to the point where I felt crazy for even being out there. A lot of lakes in PA won't allow shelters so when it rains or even gets windy the chill factor really kicks in. Last year for Christmas my mom got me a Mr. Buddy Big Buddy Heater

I got to try out the heater for the first time in the spring and was pleasantly surprised just how much heat this kicked out with no shelter. There is also an additional blower which requires batteries but I have not used it yet. The heater takes 2 small propane cans which can last you 3-12 hours and there is a low,medium and high to adjust to your needs. The heater can heat 400 square feet and also had a low oxygen shut off which will be a life saver inside of a bivvy in case you fall asleep. I did have the chance to use this in a bivvy and it kept me warm all night when it hit around 25F. For the money this is well worth the investment as it has already helped me many of nights. The other great thing is after leanding a fish or even getting your hands wet this heater will dry your hands quickly so on those cold nights you won't be freezing..


No comments:

Post a Comment