ad

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Session #4 video out now with a screaming delkim run and a 20lber using CC Moore popups!

I just finished up a quick night session video. I had a nice Delkim run on video but the battle part was too dark to see so better luck next time during the day. You could see me netting the fish as well so that was cool. I went over some tactics in the video and also what rigs I have been using with the CC Moore pop ups. These were Gaz Fareham Northern Special Pop ups in yellow 16mm. I was using Belachan Stick Mix found here. Belachan Stick Mix and also a shellfish concentrate but you can substitute with the  Belachan Extract .

I would mix the extract and the stick mix in a small bowl then add around 1 inch at a time to a pva bag. I compress tightly and then add more until my bag was around 2 1/2 inches tall and then slide it onto the hook length and bury the hook into the bag making it tangle free and cast better as well. Check out the video here.

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment