ad

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Session #5 Carp Fishing Video out now! Near double screaming delkim and 3 fish in 2 hours!

This spot has been on my mind for some time now. I have trimmed and worked at it for a while until finally I could fish it with the long rods. My first time fishing it I landed a 24lb fish and then a hurricane came after and I never fished it until this spring. Expect more stories and articles out of this spot in the near future. This spot has tons of natural food also which should yield some large results.

Here is the video with a nice group of fish. A very short session but superb results! CC Moore baits are tearing this lake up this year. I will share my recipe for these results in an upcoming blog.


Biggest problem I faced was the pine needles everywhere! Every time I moved the sling or mat it was just covered so I had to rinse the fish and mats off multiple times to photos.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment