ad

Monday, April 15, 2013

2013 Sessions have begun!









2013 sessions have finally begun for myself. The ice is finally off of the lake but I decided to start my year off fishing with friends. I traveled across state to meet them and it was nice to see old friends. I fished with 2 of my buddies and then my other friend whom I lost his number since my phone crashed showed up by accident so that was cool. Then on Saturday night the rest of the Toks crew showed up by surprise so that made things even better. It all sort of just fell into place this weekend.



 
 


 The only bad news of the weekend was no carp were caught out of 15 rods in the water. The fish were just not having it. The water was cold and the temps never reached what the weather man said they were. It went from 80 earlier in the week to upper 40's and 50's all weekend. No signs of any fish at all until the last day after we had packed it in. There is always next time though.


You can see in the pictures the ducks were keeping my spot extra clean and they didn't miss any free offerings. lol


 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment