ad

Friday, April 5, 2013

Delkim TX-I Bite alarm LED settings video and how to change them and what they do.



I wanted to start some quick videos on the Delkim TX-I alarms. They have many features and I love using the alarms as they indicate extremely well. Well lets be honest they are the best out there in my opinion and they have a ton of accessories also to help even more. Today I went over the LED settings. These need to be adjusted every time you turn your alarm on as they do not hold settings when you shut them off.

It is very simple with turning on the alarm is the default setting with regular brightness and no nitelite. If you do 1 beep you will get regular brightness and the nitelite will come on for you. When you do 2 beeps you will get high brightness and no nitelite setting. 3 beeps will get you high brightness and the nitelite will come one. 4 beeps is excellent for margin fishing because it is a very low dim brightness and the nitelite will come on for you. Be careful when using the high brightness when it is on. You are not supposed to look directly into it as it is extremely bright! Thanks for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment