ad

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Tiger Nut prep video out now




I just started my 2013 carp fishing season. I always tend to start off the year using particle baits. I know there are a lot of written articles on prepping tigers but with misuse and incorrect soaking I felt you can never have enough material out there on how to prep tiger nuts properly.


They are very easy to make. All you have to do is do 3 parts water to 1 part tigers. I add in a little lite brown sugar for flavor an the sugar is a good attractor as well. I mix everything up to make sure the sugar is dissolved and let them soak for 24-48 hours. I really prefer 48 hours just to ensure the tigers have soaked up enough water. After 48 hours I then bring them to a boil for 30 minutes and when that time is done I let them in the pot until cool. Your tigers are now ready to use for carp fishing! It is as easy as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment